I’m not a super caramel-holic or anything, but this stuff is AMAZiNG!!! And it kinda makes me want to be a caramel-holic if this is the caramel I’ll be eating… This is the stuff you use if you want a legit, homemade Caramel Macchiato (like the Starbucks version, bc real coffee addicts know that a real macchiato is in fact NOT a latté). If you’d like to learn something new today, click HERE to learn the definition of what a macchiato really is, ha!
But before we go any further on this divine topic of sweet, warm, delicious caramel, I have to share something with you. I recently discovered my secret Mommie weapon/Mommie pill/Happy pill, whatever you want to call it. I’ve tried and tested this on myself and another victim, and it does indeed WORK! Ready for it? Here it is….
MACA!!!!!! But it’s not just any Maca, it’s this brand of Maca<— I’m a research fanatic. Like I will not put anything on my skin or into my body or in my home without a ridiculous amount of extensive research. It’s just my personality now that I’m a mom, now that I’ve been a Whole30er, and now that I really see and feel how my body reacts to what’s around me. I take one pill, 3 times per day, if I don’t take it, let’s just say that I’m not a nice person, like at all! But when I do take it, I’m really a pretty nice person.
Back to the caramel. Use it to top your ice cream, make a coffee treat, dip your apples into, drizzle all over a grain free cake, or use as cajeta in some homemade churros 😉 Hope you love this recipe as much as I do!
- 1 Carton So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients into a small pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and set timer for 12min. Do not let the mixture boil over (unfortunately you kinda have to stand by and watch it).
- After the timer goes off, take the pot off the heat and let set for at least 5-10min.
- Pour into a container and/or serve immediately.
- Lasts in refrigerator up to 2wks.